10/16/09

19 Cups!


Coffee is an artist's best friend. Long and strange hours are a necessity, especially for an artist with a full-time job:( who comes home to a full-time family:). . .

I was up late last night setting up a portfolio website. It is basic but I think it looks pretty sharp. I set it up through a premium membership at DeviantArt, which lets me use my own domain name (denverwagner.com) and opens up a bunch of other options on their site. After alot of research on setting up a website, this was by far the best value for me. It is new so I will be updating it over the next few weeks to get it right, but I think it's a nice start. Now I just have to figure out how to get clients there. ..
Any thoughts, comments , or advice will be appreciated. http://denverwagner.com/

No comments: