11/9/09

Free T-Shirts from Your Favorite Band (aka) Free T-Shirts from an OK Band (aka) Free T-shirts from a Band You've Never Heard Of

This is a t-shirt design that I made for my band's show last weekend (which was super fun!). My band unanimously vetoed it and I can't say that I blame them. I struggled with ideas and with finding time to work on them. Late on Friday I settled on this design. I think it's kind of funny and I love cartoons and monsters, both of which play a large role in my style. In my mind, there is no such thing as too cartoony or too monstrous. Reality is often dreadfully boring. That being said, my style isn't for everyone and this design is nowhere near a favorite.

FREE T-SHIRT
I made eight or nine shirts with this design in several different color combinations. If you would like one, e-mail me at denverwagner@gmail.com with your mailing address and shirt size. I will e-mail back with color options and then I will ship your shirt anywhere in the continental US. Offer stands as long as I have the shirts (even if you somehow happen upon this post in 2017).

No comments: