3/25/10

Me, Me, Me

I've decided to take this blog in a different direction. Rather than focusing on creativity, story-telling, and art, I'll be filling you in on the minutiae of my day. For example, I didn't have cereal for breakfast this morning. I had some dried fruit. Let's see, there were apples, pineapple, peaches, and even some kiwi. I was a little disappointed that all the dried mango and papaya was already gone, and I have to remember to buy more bananas for the next batch.  Beyond that, it's been a pretty typical morning. I hit two green lights on my ride to our daycare provider. That probably saved me 3 or 4 minutes! I'll stop and get some gas after work today and I'm looking forward to a night of television.

I also want to up the ranting by about 80-90%. I'll mostly be pushing my political and religious views, but I'll have special posts that focus on my road rage and clever names that I make up for all the incompetent people I encounter on a daily basis. If that’s not enough for you, I’ll be ranting on facebook and twitter as well. I hope you enjoy my blog's new direction!

4 comments:

Denver Wagner said...

I can't believe I forgot to add this! Most important of all, I want to use this forum to publicly fight with "loved" ones, detail my sex life and run-ins with the law, and swear a lot.

Matthius said...

Thank You Denver!! It's about time somebody slides every mundane detail of there lives online. And of course it would be swell if we could get some political opinions rolling for once, since nobody does that. Lovin' the new direction :)
Cheers Amigo!!

good show brother

sam said...

Hey Wait, it this the Jerry Springer blog?

Käthe said...

I detect a subtle note of sarcasm in this post, D.... an undertone of... hm... hostility? Frustration, perhaps? I could be wrong, of course, but I DO have a bachelor's degree in Psychology -- so, you know -- I doubt it.