8/12/09

The Geek Show: Making Mixed Cds

Music is a huge part of my life. I've made dozens of mixed cds over the years. Actually, I started with mixed tapes and now cd's have almost been replaced by digital playlists. Pretty geeky, but I love music and it has given me another outlet to use my artwork on the cd covers. Plus a bunch of my friends did a disc club which was really fun and introduced me to a ton of great music. I should see if that's still on for this year. Here's some of my cover art:



1 comment:

Käthe said...

I decided not to initiate the project this year. However, if someone else feels inspired to initiate... well then, the idea always merits deliberative and concerted consideration -- in my opinion.

Ssoo difficult to chose a favorite cover... but I'm especially fond of the Inappropriate Frog. :)