1/14/11

For Sale Friday #1: Textured Tapir Poster (Red and Green)

I just opened a shop at DenverWagner.etsy.com. I have decided to use etsy for my store because it is already the online destination for buyers of hand-made, original, and limited edition items. Over the next year I hope to build a solid reputation as a unique, prolific, and genuine creator of cool quality stuff.

It may take a little time to have a fully stocked store...I have lots of stuff I want to put in there!  I will add AT LEAST one item per week on For Sale Fridays and they will vary in price, style and function. Every item will meet these three criteria: 1.) Hand-made original or limited edition, 2.) high production and design quality, and most importantly... 3.) I think it is cool.

Check out my first items Textured Tapir Posters and stop back for new items often. You dig?



No comments: