2/26/10

Art Buddies

I've joined a great online group of artists and storytellers. I'll be adding their links to the "cool places" column on the right. They have helped me focus and proved what I have suspected for a while: sharing ideas is an important part of the creative process. It is great to have a place where like-minded people can discuss techniques, resources, struggles, and goals. It's a place for critique and support and to discuss projects and creativity in general. I'm excited about the group and psyched about working on and finishing some projects!

2 comments:

sam said...

Way to go Denver! Woo Woo! Ain't it GRAND! Finally!
I'm not alone anymore! :o)Z

gonzalexx said...

Alright Denver! Just read this.
I assure you, the benefits of art-buddieness has been paying off in many ways. Happy to be included and to share.
Great blog you've got!