8/2/09

Firefly Art Fair


Hey, Why the long face?
I'm a chalk monster.
Oh.
My daughter and I went to the local art fair this morning. When she saw something that she liked she said, "Can I do that when we get home?" She is a creative and talented kid (parents don't say that about their kids unless it's true). Maybe someday she'll be in a position to help out her old man, since she thinks my work is "pretty good". I think her favorite thing about the fair, though, was the popsicle.

I love that my daughter likes to create but I'd never let a mess like this happen. Here's the trailer for My Kid Could Paint That:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j46V9wclBaw
I'm going outside to do some sketching. There was some very inspirational work at the art fair today. Plus, it's a beautiful day!

No comments: