8/19/09

If Columbo Was An Aardvark




"Aahhh, One more thing, Ma'am. I see you use Antco Sugar Cubes in your beet juice. My wife, she doesn't add any sweetener. Do you buy your sugar cubes from the Piggly Wiggly or did your husband have it delivered? Your husband, he had some substantial stock in Antco, didn't he? And you were the primary beneficiary of his various investments? Aahhh, I don't know, sometimes I just like a little sweetener in my drinks. Thanks for your time, Ma'am."

We went to the local farmer's market last Saturday. Every third Saturday crafters and artists also display. Lot's of cool stuff. There was one couple who were really nice and they made the coolest little stuffed monsters. They use vintage fabrics and they have a really unique look. We didn't have enough cash on us but I took a card, and we will get one (or more!). They are setting up an account on Etsy.com and they call the company Monsters and Things. I'll try to get in touch with them and see if I can get a photo and contact info to put on my blog. Also, I'm sad that sugar snap season is over.

I've been working on C.O.W. # 152: half a pound of evil. I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish by Friday, but I'll try. Here's a rough:

No comments: